- Annual physicals with vaccination programs tailored for your dogs’ and cats’ needs.
- De-worming strategies to protect you and your pet
- Heartworm Testing and Preventatives
- Feline leukemia and infectious viremia tests
- Flea & Tick Preventatives
- Pre-surgical, geriatric and wellness screening
- X-ray (Radiographs) and Ultrasound
- Elective surgeries including
- Declawing cats
- Removing dewclaws
- Let us help find the cause of your pet’s skin problems
- HomeAgain Microchip placement http://public.homeagain.com/
- Routine teeth cleaning and polishing
- Tooth extractions
- Preventative care
- In-house blood diagnosis
- Complete Blood Count
- Serum Chemistry
- Thyroid Levels
- Complete work-ups available for all of your pets ailments
- In-house cytology: taking a closer look at the cells causing itchiness, ear infections, and lumps.
- Our Albion Clinic provides boarding services for a limited number of both cats and dogs
- We are here to help you plan for the final stages in the life of your cat or dog including cremation services.
- For more information about preparing for or dealing with the loss of a pet, Veterinary Wisdom has many articles that you may find useful including great articles about making the decision to euthanize and helping children deal with the loss of a pet.
24 hour emergency service is available to all our clients. Please call our office at 402-395-5025 for a connection to the doctor on call.